- Ready-to-install Linear Units
- Drive elements
- The turnkey principle from item
Ready-to-install Linear Units from item
The turnkey solutions from item comprise carefully coordinated components and are supplied ready for installation, making it easier to build typical linear units.
The new item drive elements use a friction-based connection to transmit torque to the Linear Unit free from play.
Accessories from item are fully compatible add-on elements for item Linear Units.
They can be used to adapt the functionality of a Linear Unit precisely to a specific application.
For safely routing cables and hoses
Matching Lid Profiles protect against dust and dirt
Profile grooves provide universal fastening options
Fastening for cross members and grippers
Installed in Line 8 groove (Proximity Switch 8)
Installed in Timing-Belt Reverse Unit (Proximity Switch M8)
Ideal for product maintenance and care
The turnkey principle from item – focusing on your solutionThe item Automation System offers 25 ready-to-install Linear Units.
These turnkey solutions are suitable for a huge range of applications.
1. Completely ready to installThe ready-to-install Linear Units from item make sure you are productive in next to no time. Install and go – and save a whole lot of time!
2. Completely integratedThe item Automation System slots seamlessly into the system world of the MB Building Kit System, which – with more than 3,000 components – offers solutions for all construction tasks in mechanical engineering.
3. Completely optimisedA Linear Unit that can be positioned with outstanding precision down to a fraction of a millimetre needs a different drive technology than a heavy-duty solution. An optimised solution can always be found with item.
4. Completely configurableEvery product, every production step, every machine has been optimised to suit specific requirements. Thanks to the wide range of drive technologies and performance classes, you can always find the optimum solution.
5. Completely versatileThanks to high-performance couplings, the item Automation System can be combined with motors as required. The freedom of choice that automation solutions from item offer ensure users have outstanding flexibility in their work.
6. Completely service-orienteditem is there for you – around the world, in person, on-site and around the clock on the Internet. Use the high-performance Product Finder and find the perfect solution for your needs in just a few mouse-clicks.